Life shouldn't be boring. Comedy and humor not only help us get through tough times in our lives, but can also be a great source of sarcastic words, sayings, and memes to remind you to live a life of no regrets.
one saysLaughter is the best medicine, To the right? Well, it turns out it can also be the best inspiration, so we've put together this list of snarky memes for you to find inspiration.
Another great thing about humor is that it can be used for any type of scenario in life, even if you don't understand it. From work situations to relationships, funny memes make life a little more bearable. A good dose of humor can be a great kick in the ass to remind us of our worthKeep us positive in difficult times.
Choose a funny meme about life and watch it whenever you feel depressed.
RELATED:These 39 motivational memes will get you through Carpe Diem!
It's about accepting who you are andHow do you want to live your life?, and sometimes a sense of humor can go a long way.
So if you're looking for awesome life inspiration, these snarky and funny memes about life are for you.
1. "I asked a kindergarten student today if Friday was his favorite day of the week and his response was, 'I don't know. I don't know many things. I'm constantly confused.'”
2. "I'll click 'I have read the Terms and Conditions'."
3. "Friend: You have to watch this show. Me: I'll put them on my list. The list:"
4. "Me when I have responsibilities and such, but my bed is really comfortable."
5. "I thought I was going to be friendly, and I really am."
6. Me and my best friend are waiting for our Uber Eats order to get here.”
7. "Choose the best songs and hop in the shower for a quick shower. Spotify plays 3 ads. I-"
8. "Me: I'll make a list of every bad decision I've ever made."
9. "If someone asks, 'How's work going?' Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever."
10. "I think about my life."
11. "When you're an adult but you feel like a kid making your way through life."
12. "When everything goes wrong in your life, but you're used to it."
13. "I change my personality depending on which friend I hang out with."
14. "Mom: 'You need some sun. Go show your face to the world.' Mine:"
15. "I have no idea what I'm doing."
16. "I spend money on myself versus spending money on my boyfriend":
17. "I try not to tell people what my gifts are."
18. "When you have a nervous breakdown and start crying but still manage to laugh at the memes."
19. "I have 99 problems and 86 of them are scenarios made up entirely in my head that I worry about for no reason."
20. "When you're trying to get off work a little early but your boss reminds you you have 7 hours left."
21. "I'm not sure if it's Tuesday or just another Monday."
22. "The sudden urge to organize my life. I'm just trying to sleep at 3am.”
23. "When you were having fun, but suddenly life hits you."
24. "My life in a picture."
25. "When your headphones are broken and only work in a specific position."
RELATED:2 profound questions to ask yourself every day to live a purposeful life and no longer feel empty
26. "Me all day. Me at night."
27. "Me, as my life goes downhill:"
28. "Me when I have to ask my boyfriend to pay back the money he loaned me. Why do I feel guilty?”
29. "Acting professionally without knowing what I'm doing."
30. "Me: No, I don't need anything from the store, but thanks. My husband: 'Has no snacks left' Me:"
31. "People #1 can't be trusted."
32. "My best friend and I laugh at the silliest things for no reason."
33. "Remember when a series of unfortunate events was a book and not your life."
34. "When you order 12 things at once from Amazon but only get one shipping notification. Oh yeah. Everything fits together there.”
35. "I keep myself from saying something really rude in an argument."
36. "When your workplace is chaotic but your shift is over."
37. "Me: Honestly, it's not like it can really get any worse, so there it is. Life:"
38. "'Your package is ready for delivery.' My:"
39. "'Are you okay?' My:"
40. "I show my husband where that thing is that he couldn't find after I told him where it is 20 times."
41. "The cheese I spilled on the bottom of the oven watched me bake more instead of cleaning it up."
42. "'Are you free tomorrow?' No, I'm expensive."
43. "Congratulations. You took the joke too far.”
44. "I was all in bed at 5pm thinking it was midnight."
45. "Happiness, my life."
46. "When someone starts an argument with me about something I know a lot about."
47. "The microwave, the plate, the food."
48. “Me, younger, full of hope and potential. Me now:"
49. "My alarm clock: 7:00 AM, 7:15 AM, 7:45 AM, 8:00 AM. I:"
RELATED:150 Best Funny Quotes To Brighten Your Day
50. "If your alphabet soup is password protected..."
51. "This is you after a tough week. You deserve it, champion.”
52. "Thinking about life while waiting for the toast to be baked."
53. "When you don't get enough sleep and every little thing bothers you."
54. "I don't know what that feeling is, but I get it."
55. "Seeing people happy and enjoying life without worries."
56. "I'm in bed at 3am when I realize I should have said something different in an argument I had in 2011."
57. "I, life."
58. "When you're depressed and someone says, 'You should go.'"
59. "Me at the weekend. If you need anything, too bad.”
60. "I care so much."
61. "Anxiety: 'What if that happens?' Me: 'It won't.' Anxiety: But what if it happens?' Me: 'You caught me there.'"
62. "Alexa, clear my belly."
63. "When someone replies to your meme with another meme. Finally someone who speaks English.”
64. "If she asks you to do something, you'll see her do it 15 minutes later."
65. "Do you know my name?"
66. "Basically how I deal with life."
67. "When your shampoo says 'repair damage' but you're still broken inside."
68. "Me: I need to talk about this in therapy. Me in therapy:"
69. "When everyone is serious and you're trying not to laugh."
70. "Organizing trips like this with my friends... As far as money goes, we don't have any money."
71. "It's all fun and games until the big shirts start to fit."
72. "Therapist: 'You have to let people in.' Me: "It's not locked."
73. "I google a phone number instead of answering."
74. "I love sarcasm. It's like slapping people in the face… but with words.”
75. "Me: - I'm depressed. Parents: - Don't be depressed. Me: My god, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that?"
RELATED:53 unhappy memes for those with a dark sense of humor
Related stories from YourTango:
50 Beautiful Mother's Day Quotes From Loving Children
40 beautiful Mother's Day quotes that show the power of the mother-daughter bond
40 funny Mother's Day memes to share with your mom and keep her laughing all day long
76. "In my defence, I was left unattended."
77. "Sarcasm is the ability to insult stupid people without them realizing it."
78. “When a father tells me his son is an angel. That was also the case with Lucifer.”
79. "My life. Some happy times with strangers. My life."
80. "Stop complaining about your life. There are people out there who are dating your ex.”
81. "When you're dead but forgot to post on Facebook."
82. "The best archaeologist in the world. Destroys every ancient temple he enters.”
83. "You remind me of a software update. Whenever I see you, I usually think, 'Not now'."
84. "Nobody: I look at my courses online."
85. "When you accidentally open the text you avoided."
86. “Life is a journey, you never know where it will take you. My travel:"
87. "When you try to enjoy life for a second."
88. "Hotel reception: 'Our check-out is at 12:00.' Me at 11:59:"
89. "When you think you've worked 4 hours and it's only been 17 minutes."
90. "Am I the only one who texts me, 'Are we still there?' when trying to cancel a date.
91. "I'm trying to get on with my life."
92. "I notice how pretty my eyes are after I cry."
93. "When a good person walks into your life at a bad time."
94. "It doesn't require much maintenance. It requires very little effort.”
95. "Me: Look out the window in the morning to see what season we're playing today."
96. “Mom: My daughter would never do that, she is responsible and makes smart decisions. I:"
97. "I'm going shopping in one day for the 50th time. My bank account:"
98. "Me in quarantine vs. the story I'm going to tell my grandkids."
99. "When someone asks me for food."
More for you:
10 ways the universe is warning you when your life is about to change
The 100 best love quotes that will make everyone believe in love
126 rare words with beautiful meanings
Lyrics to Taylor Swift's best song about true friendship
Jill Zwarensteyn is a Michigan-native author specializing in trends, pop culture and astrology.